2 weeks went by quickly

by Betty on

Home Forums The Fix Family 2 weeks went by quickly

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Betty 5 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Betty
    Key Master

I will begin updating the website again in another week.  When I finish putting up the “1959 Journal” (which I am about half-way finished with) this will be the last journal for now that I will be adding all of the photos, maps, etc.  I have come to the realization that I will be an old lady by the time I finish this project if I don’t speed up the process.  Starting with the “1960 Journal” I will be uploading much faster, as I am just going to put up the journal w/o all the embellishments.  I will still include a few photos though and after I get all of the journals up I can go back later and add all the extras that make it all more interesting.

Betty
    Key Master

I’m getting back to work on the site, so it will be updated later today.  It will take me a little while to finish 1959 journal the old way and then I will start adding 1960 and onward more quickly w/0 all the embellishments.

I will also be adding 1955 – 1956 – 1957  to the Picasa Web Albums and then deleting those pages from the site.  This will make the website work faster and although you will have to go back to the movie page to see the home movies and will lose a few other things that will not work on the web albums, I think this is the best way to go.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments on this entry are closed.

Next post: