Movies have been disabled!

by Betty on

Home Forums The Fix Family Movies have been disabled!

This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Betty 4 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Betty
    Key Master

Unfortunately because of Google+ taking over YouTube and Picasa Web Albums the site has gotten messed up!  I first noticed when I got upgraded to a Google+ account, as I was entering a comment on a YouTube video of someone else, the Picasa albums I shared on our website got changed to a new format, which didn’t work as well as the Picasa albums.  So I deleted my Google+ account to get Picasa albums back.  What I did’nt realize when I did this was that it was going to delete my YouTube account also, which means all of my home movies are gone off of the website too – NICE,  now I have to try to set up a new YouTube account that is somehow not connected to Google+ and then upload all of my movies all over again to YouTube, and then embed them all over again onto our website.  Who knows how long this will all take – I’M BEYOND UPSET !!!!

Betty
    Key Master

The movies are enabled again but I had to link up again with Google+  I guess this means I will lose my Picasa web albums to Google albums.  I don’t know if I can get around this and Google+ doesn’t have the s*** together.  They took over Picasa even though their albums don’t work as well.  You will be looking at the journal album and be kicked out or says it is the end when it isn’t so you have to click on the album again to open it.  Just have to wait and see I guess but a least I don’t have to upload all those movies again!

Betty
    Key Master

So far, so good – the movies and the Picasa Web Albums are all working well.  I guess I had two YouTube accounts and when I tried to create a new Google account it said I already had one with that e-mail address.  Thank goodness, there were all the movies and I just had to reactivate my account!  Because the one that didn’t get deleted was the original one that went back to 2010 before the Google take-over of the world.  I get to keep the Picasa Web Albums instead of being forced to use the Google+ albums.  This is very lucky, as I have been reading about a lot of unhappy costumers of Google+ who are forced to use their new format.  Thank You – God, Angles, guides helping me always!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments on this entry are closed.

Next post: